Monday

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Pulsipher

If you want a little taste of love, get ready for this twitterpated couple... I was tickled pink to not only witness the marriage of my two very good friends, Emily and Kenny, but to be their photographer and capture the sweetest, most pure love that a couple could possess for one another. I L-O-V-E-D every single second of it. The weather in Mesa, Arizona was brilliant (that's no surprise) and the temple was magnificent. I really couldn't have asked for a more beautiful couple or a more gorgeous day. Thanks for sharing your special day with me, you little love birds you!

Picture 35Picture 16
Picture 5
Picture 14Picture 13
Picture 19
Picture 10Picture 7
Picture 12Picture 11
Picture 27
Picture 34Picture 32
Picture 20Picture 29
Picture 36Picture 28

1 comment: